This twist on a classical gingerbread cookie is so fun. The recipe is so easy and SUPER yummy for the Christmas season. It only has 4 ingredients! So if you’re in charge of desserts for the Christmas party, these little poppers are sure to impress the crowds and look like you spent all day working on them. (But it really takes about 20 minutes) Maybe this year you can step it up a notch for Santa and leave him these delectables instead of plain, boring cookies. 😉
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- 1 30oz roll of Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper linings. (You can use regular tins or the mini cupcake tins depending on what size you want)
2. Roll about 2 Tbs. of dough into a ball and drop it into each paper lining. Then make a crater using your thumb and fingers to spread it out just enough to fill with the cheesecake filling.
3. In a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until blended well. Transfer into a piping bag or ziploc and snip the corner.
4. Squirt the cream cheese filling into each gingerbread bite. Bake for 9 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and cream cheese is lightly brown.
Thanks for following my baking blog! I hope you enjoy these treats!