Hey hey hey! I do apologize for not posting on this blog in what seems like an ice age, but I’m still alive and kickin if you were worried. I haven’t been in the kitchen to bake in a few weeks either… hence no new recipes. But today was a glorious day back and I made one of my absolute favorite desserts.
My mom used to make Chocolate Eclaire for me when I was little and it was my favorite dessert ever. So since Mother’s Day is on Sunday, I figured I would make it in honor of her and for everything she has done for me. Everyone in the caf loved it so I hope you do too. 🙂 I love you mom!!
2 (3.5 oz.) boxes vanilla instant pudding
3 cups milk
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. milk
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Combine pudding mix and milk; beat. Stir in Cool Whip.
2. Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
For the topping:
3. Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool for one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
4. Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
5. Refrigerate over night. Enjoy!!
If it made you smile, share it!