Trust me, I understand how hard it is to eat healthy. The struggle is real. However, eating healthy doesn’t have to taste gross. I’ve actually found it to be quite yummy!
Once you set your mind to it, you’ll discover there are so many delicious options that satisfy your cravings without adding on 10 pounds each time you open your mouth. Easy recipes are a life saver when it comes to this because cooking healthily can seem intimidating. (This is where I step in.)
These zucchinis are super easy and you can just pop them on the grill with what ever you are cookin up for dinner! Tonight it was chicken for us! Just follow these easy steps:
Here’s what you need:
- Olive Oil
- Ziploc Bag
1. Cut off the ends of the zucchinis and cut them long ways into quarters.
2. Put them in a giant Ziplock bag (I only had a quart sized one)
3. Zest a lemon using a grater and add that to the bag. Then squeeze some of the lemon juice onto the zucchinis.
4. Pour a little olive oil into the bag and sprinkle some sea salt as well.
5. Zip up the bag and shake it around, being sure all the zucchinis are smothered in the zesty lovely-ness.
6. Place each zucchini on the grill, face down and and grill for about 15 minutes or until tender.
7. Enjoy with your dinner!!
Nicole #dostuff #behealthy