HEYO!!! It’s been YONKS since I’ve posted a recipe!! Sorry to leave you hanging! I’m sure your sugar levels are low so I’m here to save the day.
Sometimes what you need is just a simple (yet delicious) Chocolate Chip Cookie. So that’s what I’m going to give you today.
This is my mom’s special recipe and I tell you what; it’ll knock your socks off. This recipe MAKES SO MANY COOKIES!! Unless you make Jumbo ones like me then it makes like 4.
Or you might not even end up with any cookies because you’ll have eaten all the dough before they make it to the oven. I know; it happens… there’s no judgment.
As you scroll and drool through these pictures and wonder, “wow I wonder where she gets all that cool, colorful cooking stuff?!” Click HERE!! You can use my promo code DOSTUFF10 to get 10% off your purchase! Joseph Joseph is amazing and makes cooking so much easier and fun!
Without further ado here is my chocolate chip cookie recipe!
The Renard Family Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup shortening
- ½ cup of butter softened
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 3.4 oz box of vanilla pudding
- ¾ cups oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (Ghirardelli duh)
- Cream shortening, butter and sugars together in mixer or with a hand mixer.
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs vanilla and lemon juice to butter mixture.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips. (You can add a little extra if you want)
- Drop into ¼ cup balls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees.
- EAT AND REJOICE IN THE LORD!
Love y’all!! Thanks for reading today! Make someone smile today. Preferably with one of these cookies. 🙂
Nicole #DoStuff #BakeStuff #Ghirardelli Girl