Happy Fall Y’all!!
So it just occurred to me that I FORGOT TO POST A FEEL GOOD FRIDAY RECIPE LAST WEEK!!! I’m so sorry!!!!!
I was feeling so good it must have just slipped my mind! Would giving you 2 recipes this week instead of one make up for it? Yeah? Okay, we’ll do that.
Since it’s officially (almost) fall, this week’s recipes are pumpkin spice inspired. Come on, I know you got excited when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes came out. I know I did!
Today’s video shows you how to make the BEST EVER Pumpkin Spice Bread & my favorite Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake. This is the softest Pumpkin Bread you will ever taste, I’m so excited for you to try it and seriously, this shake is saving my life.
I feel like I’m drinking a Ghirardelli Pumpkin Pie Shake every time I make it which is a HUGE bonus because it has 25g protein, nada fat and 0g sugar. You want the secret? Here it is!
Special thanks to Joseph Joseph for brightening up my kitchen with your trendy kitchen tools!
Pumpkin Spice Bread
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ½ Tbs Vanilla
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ can pumpkin puree
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix, sugar and oil. Then add the eggs, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Alternate adding a little bit of the flour mixture and water into the pumpkin mixture. Mix until combined.
- Spray a loaf pan and pour batter into the loaf.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Enjoy!! (I like to slap a slice of this on the side of my smoothie cup and smash a straw through it!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup steamed butternut squash (or half a frozen banana)
- 1 cup ice (about 5-6 cubes)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 cup sugar free hazelnut creamer
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend!! I like to put a little bit of spray can whip cream on the top because why not!
I hope you enjoy these festive recipes and hey!! One of them is healthy! 😉 Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can keep up with all the fun I’m having in the kitchen.
Share these recipes with a friend! See you next Friday!
Nicole #DoStuff #BakeStuff #PumpkinSpice