Living in southern California for the last 4 years made me forget there are actually seasons!!! I’m a sunshine girl, but stepping out to a beautiful crisp morning got me so excited for a new season and colder weather.
When I got home from the gym I made the most cozy bowl of Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal & just had to share it with you because it will definitely get those fall vibes flowing.
I used Crazy Richard’s Chunky Peanut Butter in these oaties to give it some extra texture and flavor. This combined with the apples and pumpkin is a match made in Heaven. The greatest thing about Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter is the only ingredient is peanuts!! That’s it!!! No oils, salts, additives, NOTHIN. Just sweet, sticky, clutter free peanut butter.
Here is the most simple recipe! Let me know what you think and tag me in your pics!!
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup GF or regular oats
- 1/2 cup Silk Cashew Milk (or almond or regular)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin Puree
- couple shakes of cinnamon
- little dash of chia seeds (optional, but why not?!)
- 1/2 honey crisp apple
- 1 heaping scoop of Crazy Richard’s Chunky Peanut Butter
- an iPhone or other mobile device for taking pics (don’t forget to tag me;)
- Combine oats, milk and pumpkin in a mug or bowl and microwave for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Top with chopped apple and one blob of Crazy Richard’s Chunky Peanut Butter
- Take a beautiful pic of it with your phone and tag me on instagram using #DoStuff!
Happy Fall beautiful friends!! love you!!
Nicole xx #DoStuff