MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE EVE EVE Everyone!!!
I can’t believe Christmas is just FOUR DAYS AWAY. What in the world?!?!?! So I’m coming at you with a new cookie recipe because Santa like variety you know.
Today’s cookies are made out of chickpeas!! Yes, you heard me. And I was feeling a little fancy so I smashed some Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup ice cream in the middle to make the most epic sandwich. BEST IDEA I’VE HAD ALL YEAR. (P.S. their Candy Bar and Pumpkin Pie flavors are my new favorite. Thanking Jesus a million times for Halo Top because they are the reason I can eat a whole pint and not feel guilty about it)
These Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies are clean, easy and rate super high on the yummy scale.
Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies
- 1 can of Garbanzo Beans (about 1 ¼ cup) drained, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ Tbs vanilla
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor until smooth and dough-like. Dough will be pretty sticky
- Fold in chocolate chips and form into balls on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
I hope you all have enjoyed these healthier Christmas cookie recipes. You know I love my sugar and have an abundance of sweet recipes, but I am trying to make an effort to share more healthy recipes to help both you and me stay mindful and happy this season. Like it?! Hate it?! Wish I would post more of something else?
Please let me know!! Subscribe on the right side of my homepage so you can get more recipes like this and encouragement regularly! I appreciate you reading today and hope you have an amazing Christmas!
Nicole xx #DoStuff