WOW! It has been a MINUTE since I’ve posted a recipe on here!!
I made this recipe around Christmas time and have been dying to share it with you ever since. Is anyone else a big fan of pie?? I LOVE IT. I wish I could eat it every day and with this recipe, you can because it’s so healthy and nutritious.
The crust of these little mini pies are made out of one of my favorite protein bars, Perfect Bars; they seriously taste like cookie dough/no bake cookies and are made with all organic, whole foods!!
I’m doing a giveaway with them on my Instagram where you can win 3 boxes of flavors of your choice so find my post and enter it so you can try these yummy things!! AH!
Here is the recipe for a super simple, healthy and YUMMY Peanut Butter Coconut Pie.
- Coconut Peanut Butter Perfect Bar
- 1 Siggis coconut greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbs Peanut Butter Powder (I used Crazy Richard’s)
- Coconut Shreds
- Extra PB to drizzle
- Using a rolling pin, roll the Perfect Bar out until it’s about the thickness of a pie crust. You might have to warm it up in the microwave a little bit to soften it up.
- Place Perfect Bar into a mini pie dish or small bowl and form with your fingers to make “pie crust”
- Mix the yogurt, coconut cream and PB powder together in a bowl and pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut shreds, drizzle with peanut butter and whatever toppings your heart desires!!
- Let chill in the fridge or eat it right away!
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like this recipe, let me know if you try it and tag me in your pics so I can see your beautiful creation!
Don’t forget to enter your email on the homepage so you can get more recipes like this!
Nicole xx #DoStuff