I hope you’re having a great week. My week has been wicked sweet thanks to Wicked Joe Coffee! haha. They sent me two of their Organic Fair Trade Coffees to try and BOY do I love them.
My one little dilemma is that I don’t have a coffee maker though haha!!! So you know what I did?! Threw it in my smoothie. yep. Straight up grounds. Did I know that it would work? Nope. Did it? HECK YES.
And it gave me just the boost and recovery I needed for after my workout. I’m doing an awesome giveaway with them on my Nicole_TheNomad Instagram so if you want to win 3 bags of this heavenly goodness, check out my post and enter!
Here is my recipe for my Wicked Good Mocha Madness Protein Shake
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pre-steamed cauliflower (I use cauliflower rice)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1.5 tsp Wicked Joe Coffee Grounds
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or almond milk (or some kind of liquid)
- Peanut Butter to drizzle
- Justin’s PB Cup (EXTRA BUT YUM)
- Blend banana, cauliflower, protein powder, coffee and milk in a blender until smooth
- pour into a jar or cup and top with a Justin’s PB Cup!
- Drizzle Peanut Butter all over that thing and gobble it up while it oozes everywhere!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it! Better yet, take a picture of it and tag me in it so I can see! While you’re here, go to the homepage and enter your email so you can receive more recipes and encouragement!
Have a great rest of your week and good luck in the giveaway!
Nicole xx #DoStuff