Hello hello! Happy Weekend!
I hope your Friday is off to a good start. 🙂 I’m out exploring a new city today and I can’t wait to report back on all the adventures and good finds we discover.
I’ve been on an overnight oats kick recently because it gives me one less thing to think about in the mornings and as busy as my days have been recently, I NEED THIS.
Overnight oats are amazing because there’s really no wrong way to do it. You can throw together your favorite combination of flavors, let it work its magic overnight and BAM, you have an amazing brekkie ready to fuel you for a busy day ahead.
That means there’s also flexibility and wiggle room to make these super nutritious. You can add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, flat seeds, etc etc etc to get in all the goods first thing in the morning.
All you need is a jar or container to mix it in and you’re good to go! I use a jar because I can just shake it all up together and then I only have to get one dish dirty. (can get an amen for less dishes?)
Here is the recipe I used for this crazy combo.
Cinnamon Honey Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup GF oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 scoop Further Food Collagen Peptides (use NICOLETHENOMAD for a discount)
- 1/2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Wild Friends Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Wild Way Coconut Cashew Grain Free Granola
- BERRIES (blue, black, rasp, whatever’s your jam)
- Put all ingredients into a mason jar, seal tightly and shake well to get it all mixed together.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with all your favorite toppings and a generous peanut butter drizzle and ENJOY!
Make these oats, send me a pic and go conquer your weekend.
Much love to ya!
xx Nicole #DoStuff
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Love overnight oats! Yours look delicious 😍
Thank you so much girl!! They are bomb! 🙂
[…] Honey: CLICK […]