WOW. I’ve had an overwhelming amount of requests to blog about my Zucchini Bread Oats, or “Zoats” so here it is!!
This recipe is one of my new favorites. I’m kind of getting bored of the same ol same ol, so this recipe was the perfect way to switch it up. This recipe was inspired by my Granny Annie’s world’s best Zucchini Bread that she would make every Christmas.
I’ve made these 2 different ways; on the stovetop and in the microwave. Both work great and are so easy and super quick.
Zoats – Zucchini Bread Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk, or water
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 scoop Further Food Collagen (use NICOLETHENOMAD for a discount)
- Collagen helps your hair, skin and nails grow long and strong and also helps heal your gut!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- Peanut Butter for the drizzle (I used Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter that you can buy in my shop HERE!)
Cooking on the stovetop
- Heat water or milk in a sauce pan until boiling.
- Add everything but the collagen and peanut butter and stir until thick
- Remove from heat and stir in collagen. (Stir as you dump it in or else it will get clumpy)
- Transfer into a bowl and drizzle that peanut butter on like nobody’s business.
- EAT AND ENJOY!
Cooking in the microwave
- Add all ingredients except the collagen and peanut butter and cinnamon into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add Cinnamon, and collagen and drizzle your peanut butter!!
- EAT AND ENJOY!!
Let me know if you try/like this recipe and tag me in your pictures so I can see!!
Don’t forget to join the #DoStuff team on the homepage so you can receive more free recipes and encouragement just like this!
Have a great week!!
xx Nicole #DoStuff