I hope you’re having a wonderful day. 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing, super woman moms out there. We wouldn’t be here without moms and I know I’m super thankful for mine.
Now that the weather is getting warmer I find myself craving all the smoothies and nice cream bowls. I’ve been experimenting with new nut butters and came across this delicious new flavor Strawberry Cashew Butter from Abby’s Better Nut Butters!
Abby makes the yummiest, most creative nut butters and she’s only a teenager!! Talk about people who #DoStuff… I should interview her next haha. Anyway! Back to the cashew butter. It’s made with 4 simple ingredients and freeze dried strawberries… YUMMMM.
The second I tasted it I immediately thought of Strawberry Shortcake and that’s what inspired this Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie. I added oats into this smoothie to give it a little extra energy boost and that yummy cakey/pie crust taste.
P.S. Isn’t my bracelet cute?! It’s from Bomalife, a woman run, Seattle company and I’m OBSESSED. So dainty, so cute. Check them out here for more of their cool girl power jewelry.
I hope you enjoy this super yummy recipe!! Double the batch and make one for your mama! Once you tell her that the collagen in it reduces wrinkles, she’ll be telling you to triple it!
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pre-steamed cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen pre-steamed butternut squash
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbs oats
- 1 scoop Further Food Collagen (Use NICOLETHENOMAD for a discount!)
- 2 Tbs Abby’s Better Strawberry Cashew Butter
- Strawberries for decorating
- Put all ingredients except just 1 Tbs of the Cashew Butter in a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a jar or cup and decorate with strawberries and more Strawberry Cashew Butter drizzle!
If you try this recipe, take a picture and tag me on Instagram and don’t forget to #DoStuff!! Join the #DoStuff team on the homepage to get tons of other yummy, FREE recipes just like this!
Thanks so much for reading today!
xx Nicole #DoStuff