Hellooo beautiful soul!
I hope your summer is going great. I’m in Florida right now working for National American Miss
. I’ll be traveling with them the whole month of July and I’m SO PUMPED.
I just wanted to pop in to give you a new recipe I’ve been working on: Cashew Butter Protein Bars. Protein bars are tricky because most of them have a million ingredients in them and aren’t great for your gut. That’s why I usually stick to Square Organics Bars, Rise Bars and Perfect Bars.
This recipe is SO easy, and is the Abby’s Better Nut Butter
version of the Perfect Bar. It’s only 4 ingredients and you can whip it up in less than 5 minutes!! The great thing about this recipe is that depending on what you like, you can add different things like nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon, whatever your heart fancies!
I used Cashew Coconut Butter in these bars so I chose to add coconut flakes. Shablampow. Explosion of goodness in your mouth.
Hope you enjoy! If you end up making a version of these, take a picture and tag me in it so I can see!
Cashew Butter Protein Bars
- 1/2 jar Abby’s Better Coconut Cashew Butter (Or your favorite Nut Butter)
- 1 cup (more or less depending on thickness) vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes or other add ins
- Mix Nut Butter, protein powder, honey and your favorite mix-ins together in a bowl. Mixture will be thick so don’t get discouraged!
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press the dough into the dish making it even!
- Refrigerate to allow the bars to firm up and then cut into squares or bars.
Hope you have a magical week!! Don’t forget to join the #DoStuff team on the homepage for more free yummy recipes just like this! 🙂
xx Nicole #DoStuff