When I die I want to be buried with these Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies surrounding me. I was going to say I wanted to be buried with ice cream but that would melt and then get messy and probably stink, and you know, I want to go out in style so cashew butter cookies it is.
In all seriousness, these cookies are the REAL DEAL. I’ve been obsessing over Justin’s brand new Cashew Butter and when I saw @AvoKween post a recipe for cashew butter cookies, I dropped what I was doing and headed straight to the kitchen. (Because that’s what you do when AvoKween posts a recipe)
What you’re about to witness is what I consider to be the best health minded chocolate chip cookie your tongue will ever meet. You can thank me later.
Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup Justin’s Cashew Butter
- 1 Tbs ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- Mix cashew butter, ghee, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix again until combined.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Dough will be thick!
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, (or your hands) scoop balls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Don’t over-bake so cookies don’t dry out!
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- As AvoKween says… INHALE.
Enjoy this recipe! If you make these, take a pic, post it to the gram and tag me so I can see your masterpiece! While you’re here, join the #DoStuff team on the homepage so you can receive all the latest recipes and travel adventures!
xx Nicole #DoStuff