Have you ever tried or even heard of Pecan Butter?? I’m over here downing a jar of Abby’s Better Date Pecan Butter trying to figure out why everyone is so hung up on peanut butter. (I love you PB, I just also really love Pecan Butter)
This nut butter is blended with dates giving it the perfect amount of sweetness that tingles your taste buds. I combined it with a few simple ingredients to create the softest, most delectable blondies that will seriously challenge your self control.
These baddies were so good I gave them their own feature film and let them show off to the world of YouTube.
Drooling yet? Here is the full recipe so you can make them for yourself! (I recommend doubling the recipe so you can have one for yourself )
Pecan Butter Blondies
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ½ cup Abby’s Better Date Pecan Butter
- ¾ cup honey (or agave)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 Justin’s Cashew Butter Cups, chopped (or Peanut Butter Cups)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a small pan or loaf pan with cooking spray (or line with parchment paper).
- Combine first five ingredients (pecan butter through baking soda) in a food processor, and process until batter is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips and chopped cashew butter cups.
- Spread batter into prepared pan, and bake, 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading today! While you’re here, subscribe to my YouTube channel and join the DoStuff team. Live as if today is the best day of your life.
xx Nicole #DoStuff