I sat here staring at my computer screen trying to think of what to write about for my blog about Fiji.
and surprise! I came up with nothing. But I still want to show you what it was like so I thought it would be groovy to do shake things up a bit and do a photo blog and just bullet the points that I found interesting.
Cool?! Sweet as.
What I did in Fiji:
- Rode in a ship for 5 hours to the first island
- Swam in the ocean (it was SO HOT)
- Got lost hiking
- Tried to run on the beach (failed)
- ran down a mountain with no shoes on (there were huge spiders)
- Drank out of a coconut
- Learned a tradition Fiji Bula dance
- Swam in a cave
- Snorkeled at the island where they filmed Castaway
- Made 2 wonderful girls from Switzerland who ended up traveling with me
- Played cards every night
- Ate yummy food
- Picked Mangoes (YUM WOW)
- Went to a village and played Duck duck goose and Simon Says with the kids (my favorite part by far)
- Took a Fijian cooking lesson and learned how to make coconut milk
- Slept in a hammock
Cue Fiji pictures: *Just click to make them bigger*
Nicole xx #dostuff