Ever since I was a little girl I have LOVED OREOS. I used to walk around the house singing the commercial jingle and figure out different ways to eat them. This was back when there was only one kind of OREO to choose from, but now as you know there are about a gazillion flavors that they sell. But hey! I’m not complaining!!
This recipe was inspired by my summer travels. The hotel I work at in Florida has THE BEST COOKIES at their a la carte during our grab & go lunches and all of my staff friends are in agreement that the OREO Cookies are King. (or queen haha) If I’m not careful I could find myself skipping lunch all together and just using my allotted $$ on the cookies because they are that good!!
These cookies are basically chocolate chip cookies but replace the chocolate chips with OREOS. Oh and throw some cookies and cream pudding in there to keep them super duper soft!
While I have you here, I’m competing for Miss California this summer and would love your help to win the People’s Choice Award! If you vote for me, I could get a spot in the top 15! Click here to check it out! Feel free to share it with a friend. 🙂
To keep up with more of my crazy life, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @nicoleErenard and snapchat: NicoleRenard
My official Miss City of Orange Instagram is @MissCityofOrangeOfficial and there you can find all that I’m doing to prepare for Miss California!
I used my amazing Joseph Joseph products to make this recipe and they have some amazing new tools out there! Click here to see more!! Use my promo code DOSTUFF10 for 10% off your order!
I won’t keep you waiting any longer, here it is folks!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4.2 oz) pkg Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed (you want big chunks!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add the Pudding, eggs, and vanilla and combine.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda.
- By hand, stir in the chocolate chips and OREOS
- Form dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes
- WARNING: Don’t wait for these cookies to turn golden brown!! They will remain white when they are done, but take them out before they reach golden brown or else they will get hard really fast!!
EAT!! and share with the world! Make a plate for the neighbors!! Have a party!!
I hope you like these yummy cookies!! Thanks for following my blog!
Nicole #DoStuff #BakeStuff #GhirardelliGirl