Recently I’ve been waking up with a huge smile on my face because the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Spring/Easter is my FAVORITE time of year!!
I saw the cutest recipe on Emily Enchanted’s website for a Bunny Butt Cream Cheese Ball so I had to try it. It’s basically a blend of cream cheese, white chocolate chips and funfetti cake mix. YES MA’AM SIGN ME UP.
This recipe is so easy, SO delicious and took less than 10 minutes to make. It’s perfect for Easter dinner or any spring party! Hope you enjoy!
Bunny Butt Cream Cheese Ball
(recipe from Emily Enchanted)
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sprinkles
- 1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 C Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Butter Extract
- 1 bag Coconut Flakes
- 8 Pink M&M’s
- Graham Crackers
- Add the cream cheese, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, sugar, cake mix, vanilla, and butter extract into a mixing bowl.
- Knead with your hands until all ingredients are well combined.
- Separate into one large ball, two medium size balls, and one small ball.
- Roll each one in coconut and pack them to make sure they are completely covered.
- Assemble your bunny butt, by using the two medium size balls for feet and the small ball for a tail.
- Gently flatten out the feet and shape them with your hands.
- Use your pink M&M’s to create toes.
- Serve with graham crackers.