I recently discovered this recipe and its SO YUMMY!! I admit, I get pretty boring when it comes to cooking meals for myself because I just don’t always have the energy but this recipe is SO easy and it makes enough to have leftovers throughout the week. SCORE! It’s become a staple in my weekly meal prep.
SPEAKING OF MEAL PREP!! Did you see my YouTube video on Easy Meal Prep for Beginners?! I do a deep dive and give you all the basics on how to meal prep to make the most of your money and time throughout the week so you can stay healthy and feel good about what you’re eating! In the video I show you how to make this chick pea curry. Check it out!
10 minute Chickpea Curry
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry seasoning
- 2 tsp tumeric (use NICOLETHENOMAD HERE for a discount)
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4-5 cups spinach
- Heat the oil in a large pan. When the oil is HOT, lower the heat and add spices (this cooks the spices and brings out the aroma and flavor!)
- After a few seconds, add the minced garlic, Be careful not to burn it!
- Once the garlic is golden brown, add chickpeas and coconut milk and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the spinach and stir well until the spinach has wilted. Now its ready to serve!! You can plate it with some brown rice or veggies or bread! Enjoy!