This smoothie bowl is one of my go-to favorites and it’s banana free! It gets it’s bright yellow color from mango and pineapples and reminds me of mornings on the beach in Hawaii. I hope you love it!
Sunrise Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk (or any liquid of choice)
- 2 cup frozen mango (for less sweetness/sugar do 1 cup mango, 1 cup frozen butternut squash or cauliflower)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use 310 Nutrition use “ntnomad” for a discount”)
Toppings: (all of these are optional, you can top it with whatever you want!)
- frozen green grapes
- coconut shreds
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl (I use coconut bowls you can use “nicolethenomad10” for a discount)
- Top with all your favorite toppings!
- DIVE IN!
- Take a pic a post it on IG and tag me so I can see (do this step before number 4 preferably 😉