Last weekend I went to visit a sweet friend and she gave us a tour of her farm and made my friends and I the best berry cobbler. It was so good and inspired me to make a Berries and Cream Smoothie Bowl. As summer is winding down and fall is quickly approaching, I thought this would be the perfect transition… maybe a series on turning your favorite desserts into smoothie bowls is next??
This smoothie bowl is so refreshing and the perfect amount of sweet. I hope you love it! Leave a comment and let me know what kind of recipes you want to see next!
Berries and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk of choice (use more or less depending on your blender and desired consistency
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 frozen coconut cream cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to your favorite bowl and top with your favorite ingredients. I swirled in greek yogurt and topped with more berries.
- Take a pic and post it on IG – don’t forget to tag me so I can see and hype you up!