It’s almost summer and I’ve been craving all the sweet, refreshing smoothie bowls lately so today I want to show you how to make one of my all time favorites – my peaches and cream smoothie bowl. This smoothie bowl is so thick and creamy and it doesn’t even have banana in it!
I’ve included the tutorial below so comment on the video and let me know what you think 🙂 Happy Saturday!
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- splash (1/4 cup) of almond milk
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 3 frozen coconut cream cubes
- 1 scoop vailla protein powder (optional)
- 3 ish chunks of frozen pineapple
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with your favorite ingredients. I used peach slices, granola and coconut flakes.
- Take a picture and tag me on social media so I can see and hype you up and ENJOY!!