2015 was a great year. God was good to me and I learned SO MUCH. Here are a few of my biggest take aways:
- LISTEN to people
- People come before work
- It’s better to be nice to someone than trample over them in your quest to get the work done
- Be YOUR best at what you’re asked to do
- People work differently than you
- Not everyone works at the same pace, but my way doesn’t always mean it’s the right way
- BE NICE TO PEOPLE
- God looks at our future, not our past
- He accepts us as we are, but sees us for who we will be
- How to budget and keep track of my money
- I love growing up
- (My dad is clapping)
- Milkshakes in New Zealand are NOT milkshakes!
- order a thick shake and ask for little or no milk. You’re welcome.
- God has it all under control. You are His kid. He won’t leave you hanging.
I’m so ready for 2016!! To God be the glory!!