Healthy breakfasts are hard to find and eggs can get lame really quick. (I love you eggs, but sometimes you’re boring)
One of my favorite things I make to switch it up is Pumpkin Egg White Pancakes, and what better time to share this recipe than during the season of everything pumpkin!!!
You are seriously going to love this recipe because it’s so simple, so healthy and so delicious. There are 4 ingredients and then I take a generous spoonful of drizzle butter (nut butter made to drizzle) and drizzle the plate like crazy.
Here’s my recipe for Pumpkin Egg White Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup oats
- 3 egg whites
- couple shakes of cinnamon
- Coconut oil for cooking (I use Trader Joes because the flavor is SO good and soaks into the pancakes)
- Drizzle butter (I used Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter but you can use which ever kind you like!!)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and heat up the coconut oil on a skillet.
- Fry up your little pancakes and stack em up high!!
- DRIZZLE WITH SO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER OR ALMOND BUTTER AND ENJOY!
What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes?! I’m always looking to try new ones! If you liked this one, do me a favor and share it with a friend! Tag me in your pictures so I can see your yummy stacks!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Nicole xx #DoStuff