Helloooo beautiful friends!!
Have I told you that I loved you yet today?! Well I do!! And I’m so happy so many of you wanted to know how to make those Pumpkin Chia Seed Overnight Oats because they sure are yummy.
I’m a huge advocate for always eating breakfast because it makes such a difference in your day.
It gives you energy, keeps you full and less likely to overeat throughout the rest of the day.
If time is your biggest obstacle in the mornings, this recipe is for YOU. You make these little jars the night before so the oats and chia seeds can soak up the liquid overnight and its ready to grab and go in the morning!
The great thing too about overnight oats is it’s so versatile and you can really add whatever you like in the jar. This recipe is perfect for fall and has enough room left in the jar for you to top it with your favorite goodies.
Nancy’s Yogurt sent me some of their new Whole Milk Kefir to try out & it’s SO YUMMY. It’s like a drinkable yogurt but it has 11 strains of probiotics, including clinically documented strains that support immune and digestive health! Their dairy is a family owned farm with pasture-raised cows and they use NO cane sugar. WHOO HOO Nancy’s. When you see them in the store, check them out!
Thanks for reading today and if you like, go to the homepage and enter your email in on the right side so you can have these recipes sent right to you!! I’m working on a weekly subscription – recipe/encouragement thing right now but until that gets launched this is the easiest way to get them!
Pumpkin Chia Seed Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 1/2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Nancy’s Organic Vanilla Kefir
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or any other kind of milk)
- 2 Tbs Pumpkin Puree
- little splash of vanilla (optional)
- little shake of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
- Mason Jar
- Drizzly Peanut Butter (I used Crazy Richards)
- Pecans (optional)
- Banana chunks (optional)
- Mix everything above “Mason Jar” into a bowl and pour into a mason jar. I like to pour half of it in and then drop a blob of peanut butter and then do the other half for a little surprise the next morning. 🙂
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top your jar with nuts, bananas, and a hugger drizzle of peanut butter.
Nicole xx #DoStuff