Overnight oats have been my jam recently because they are so easy to make & you can just throw them in the fridge so you can grab & go the next morning & not spend a ton of time making an elaborate breakfast.
If you’re busy like me, this is a life saver!! And you still get to enjoy a yummy breakfast.
These jars are also packed with nutrition. YAY HEALTH. Chia seeds have SO MUCH FIBER in them that keep you full longer & the oats have healthy carbs to give you the kick you need to get going in the morning. This particular recipe is topped with berries which provide antioxidants & tons of vitamins. The good thing about overnight oats is you can customize your recipe to include whatever you want so the health benefits and options are endless!
Im having so much fun experimenting with Nancy’s Organic Kefir & used the Blueberry flavor to make today’s berry infused oaties.
I topped my oats with fresh blackberries, coconut peanut butter Perfect Bar chunks & a hefty Wild Friends Almond Butter drizzle.
Yall know how much I love nut butters and this little touch of almond butter made all the difference in this meal.
Try it out & let me know if you like it!! If you take a photo, make sure to tag me in it and #DoStuff so I can see it!! Do you all like these recipes? Would you like to see more? If not, what recipes or things would you like to see more of on this blog & Instagram? Let me know in the comments!!
I appreciate you today!! Thank you so much for reading and being in my life. Go out, shine your light & give someone a reason to smile today.
BerryBerry Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk or cashew milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1/4 cup Nancy’s Organic Blueberry Kefir
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- splash of vanilla (optional)
- drop of honey or agave (optional)
- Perfect Bar cut into chunks
- Almond Butter for drizzling
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a jar.
- Refrigerate over night
- In the morning top with blueberries, blackberries, perfect bar chunks and get your drizzle on with a generous blob of Wild Friends Almond Butter.
- Take a pic and post it on insta. Tag me & #DoStuff so I can see and drool all over your amazing creation.
If you want more recipes like this, enter your email into the box on the right on my homepage!!
Nicole xx #DoStuff