Hello beautiful people! Welcome to the weekend:)
Lot’s of exciting things happening over here and I can’t wait to share them with you so make sure you’ve joined the #DoStuff team because all the scoop is coming in this month’s newsletter!
As a kid I LOVED ranch. It was the magic sauce that made all the icky vegetables half way tolerable and I practically drank the stuff.
I’ve been experimenting with Nancy’s new grass fed yogurt and came up with one of the most simple recipes that serves as an amazing ranch substitute and it’s loaded with probiotics. It’s scary how much it tasted like ranch and was the perfect dipping sauce for my Foster’s Pickled Asparagus.
This dip also doubles as an amazing salad dressing! Here’s to finding healthier versions of our favorite foods…YAASS!! Enjoy!
“Ranch” Yogurt Veggie Dip
- Foster’s Pickled Asparagus
- 1 cup plain Nancy’s yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ teaspoon dried chives
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- Mix yogurt and spices together in a dish and stir until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve as a veggie dip with Foster’s Pickled Veggies or salad dressing!
Thanks so much for reading today! I’m excited to finally have some more time to experiment in the kitchen so if there are any types of recipes you’d like to see more of, let me know in the comments below!
xx Nicole #DoStuff