Hi it’s me! The girl who doesn’t blog in 2 months and then posts twice a day 🙂
BUT I HAVE A YUMMY RECIPE FOR YOU SO DON’T BE MAD!!! I’m doing this for you. 😉
I just moved into my own studio apartment and got myself a fancy little tea holder. I’ve always wanted a tea holder. So naturally I had to buy some new tea to fill my tea holder and guess what was right next to the tea holders?! PUMPKIN SPICE CHAI TEA!!!
Okay Twinnings, I see you.
So I decided if Twinnings was getting fancy with their flavors I’d get fancy with my drink and whipped up a healthy version of a pumpkin spice chai tea latte.
Here is the recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte
- Twinnings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags (or any other kind of pumpkin spice chai tea)
- Square Organics Coconut Milk Beauty Elixir with Collagen (NICOLE_THENOMAD for discount)
- I also tried it with Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer and it was very tasty
- One spoonful of Stevia
- Whip Cream if you want to top it off with something sweet
- Heat water in a mug in the microwave or tea pot
- Stir in coconut milk elixir or collagen
- Steep chai tea bag for 3-4 minutes
- Top with Whip Cream!
Let me know if you like this recipe! I’ve been drinking ti every day because it’s so cozy and warm. 🙂
xx Nicole #DoStuff