Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- Half Honey Crisp Apple, Chopped
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Coconut Shreds
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Pour oats and water in to a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in chia seeds and a little bit of cinnamon. Set aside.
- Toss chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until apples are coated.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet until hot. Sautee apples in coconut oil until apples are thoroughly cooked (will be a little soft and your kitchen will smell AMAZING)
- Top oatmeal with sautéed apples, coconut shreds, chia seeds and a big scoop or nut butter. ENJOY!!
Eggs with Legs:
Sweet Potato Toast
- Sweet Potato
- Peanut Butter
- Cut the ends off of a sweet potato and cut in half long ways. Then carefully cut two thick slices of sweet potato and toast in a toaster. (You may have to toast more than once to fully cook it)
- Top with your favorite toppings!! I love avocado and salt or nut butter with banana and honey and cinnamon. Get creative!
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes:
- Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Peanut Butter (or nut butter)
- Put 1 cup greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Smash berries into the yogurt and then top with granola, chia seeds, extra berries and a good nut butter drizzle.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Peanut Butter
- In a mason jar, mix chia seeds and milk of choice.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Screw the cap on and shake until mixed together.
- Refrigerate over night or until the mixture thickens up like pudding.
- Before you eat, TOP THAT BABY UP!! Berries, Peanut Butter, Honey, GO TO TOWN!!
Avocado Toast on a Rice Cake
- Rice Cake
- Smash an avocado on a rice cake and top with salt. If you’re really feeling it, you can fry an egg and slide that bad boy right on top for a drippy, delectable breakfast. YUM.
Zoodles and Sausage
- Chicken Sausage
- Coconut Oil
- Spiralize the zucchini and sautéed in coconut oil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate.
- Cut chicken sausage into bite sized pieces and heat in a skillet or in the microwave.
- Top the zucchini noodles with the sausage and ENJOY!
Hard Boiled Egg Party
- Hard boil dem eggs.
- Put on a plate with yo favorite veggies and spice it up with some berries. EASY PEASY.