Did you have a good Halloween?!? I spend the entire day flying to Florida for a friends wedding but as soon as I got there we went to the store to buy candy so that was happy. 🙂
A frequently asked question I get is healthy breakfast ideas so I wanted to share with you 10 of my favorite recipes to give you a little inspiration. I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gives your brain fuel and gets your body ready for the day.
If you’re not a morning person I TOTALLY get why you wouldn’t want to wake up and make a big feast, which is why I’ve created recipes that are simple, quick and some an even be made the night before because stress is the LAST thing you want to start your day.
I just posted a video on my YouTube channel of 10 of my favorite, healthy breakfast ideas. Below the video I’ll put the recipes so you can make them yourself!
Let me know which one is your favorite and if you make one, take a picture and tag me so I can see your beautiful creation!! I’m seriously so inspired by you and love seeing what you cook up. 🙂
Thank you so much for reading today! If you haven’t already, join the DoStuff team on the homepage so you can get all the latest travel itineraries and recipes I post on here.
Cinnamon Honey: CLICK
Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- Half Honey Crisp Apple, Chopped
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Coconut Shreds
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Pour oats and water in to a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in chia seeds and a little bit of cinnamon. Set aside.
- Toss chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until apples are coated.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet until hot. Sautee apples in coconut oil until apples are thoroughly cooked (will be a little soft and your kitchen will smell AMAZING)
- Top oatmeal with sautéed apples, coconut shreds, chia seeds and a big scoop or nut butter. ENJOY!!
Eggs with Legs:
Sweet Potato Toast
- Sweet Potato
- Peanut Butter
- Cut the ends off of a sweet potato and cut in half long ways. Then carefully cut two thick slices of sweet potato and toast in a toaster. (You may have to toast more than once to fully cook it)
- Top with your favorite toppings!! I love avocado and salt or nut butter with banana and honey and cinnamon. Get creative!
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes:
- Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Peanut Butter (or nut butter)
- Put 1 cup greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Smash berries into the yogurt and then top with granola, chia seeds, extra berries and a good nut butter drizzle.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Peanut Butter
- In a mason jar, mix chia seeds and milk of choice.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Screw the cap on and shake until mixed together.
- Refrigerate over night or until the mixture thickens up like pudding.
- Before you eat, TOP THAT BABY UP!! Berries, Peanut Butter, Honey, GO TO TOWN!!
Avocado Toast on a Rice Cake
- Rice Cake
- Smash an avocado on a rice cake and top with salt. If you’re really feeling it, you can fry an egg and slide that bad boy right on top for a drippy, delectable breakfast. YUM.
Zoodles and Sausage
- Chicken Sausage
- Coconut Oil
- Spiralize the zucchini and sautéed in coconut oil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate.
- Cut chicken sausage into bite sized pieces and heat in a skillet or in the microwave.
- Top the zucchini noodles with the sausage and ENJOY!
Hard Boiled Egg Party
Spinach (or other veggies)
- Hard boil dem eggs.
- Put on a plate with yo favorite veggies and spice it up with some berries. EASY PEASY.
HOPE YOU LOVE THESE!! GO LIVE YOUR BEST LIVES.
xx Nicole #DoStuff