Every day I try to incorporate one more healthy thing into my lifestyle whether it’s drinking more water, going on a walk, taking my vitamins or getting more sleep. The hardest thing for me is eating healthier snacks because I LOVE sugar and love all the desserts that are not the healthiest for you.
Now, I’m a firm believer in treating yourself and letting yourself enjoy these nummies guilt free because food has no moral value but I also realize I can not eat 10 cookies every day and expect to feel happy and healthy.
Enter the Mint Chocolate Chip Nice Cream I made last week. This recipe legit tastes like mint ice cream and its VEGAN. It’s made with hearty, whole foods, has protein and you can’t even taste the bananas!
I’m really excited about this one and hope you love it as much as I do. Do me a favor and leave a comment on this video and give it a thumbs up if you want to see more like it. I’m FLOORED by your support and it really means so much to me!!
If you want to receive a happy email from me once a month (no spam, promise) filled with fun videos, new recipes and inspirational things, go to the home page and sign up for the #DoStuff team! I’m so excited to have you on this journey with me!
Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower (or more bananas)
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional for extra protein, you could also add 2 tbs cocoa powder)
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Vegan chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Vegan chocolate syrup
- Blend all ingredients except the food coloring and chocolate in a high speed blender.
- Once mixture starts to come together, add the green food coloring.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips and a chocolate sauce swirl.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
almond milk was not included in the printed recipe
Thank you! Just added it