Cookies and Cream has been one of my favorite ice cream flavors ever since ever pretty much, so I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to create a cookies and cream smoothie bowl!!!
I really think you’re going to love this recipe and I’m so excited to share it with you.
I went full Parent Trap on this one and even added a big scoop of peanut butter for more drool worthy yumminess. Here’s the video on how I made it with the recipe below!!
If you’re not already, join the DoStuff team on the homepage so you can get all my latest recipes! LOVE YOU!!
Cookies and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 crushed oreos + more for topping
- big scoop of peanut butter (optional)
- Blend almond milk, vanilla and bananas into a high speed blender until smooth
- Add crushed oreos and peanut butter if using and blend half way
- Transfer into bowl of choice (I use coconut bowls, you can use NICOLETHENOMAD10 at coconutbowls.com for a discount!) and top with more oreos and banana!