Hello beautiful human 🙂 Happy Friday!
Today’s smoothie bowl recipe is inspired by one of my recent favorite Starbuck’s drinks, the Pink Drink!! This fruity drink has added a new shade of pink to our Instagram feeds and become one of the most popular drinks on the internet! If you’ve never had a pink drink (get in your car and go get one ASAP) it’s basically a blend of the strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk resulting in the creamiest shade of light pink that will have your tongue sending all the heart eye emojis.
As I was sipping on this yummy summer drink, I realized that a strawberry, coconut smoothie bowl would be BOMB. So that’s what we’re making today. I hope you love it!! Keep tagging me on Instagram and Tiktok with your smoothie bowls because I love seeing your creations! Don’t forget to join the DoStuff team on the homepage to be the first to know about new recipes, cookbooks and merch which is dropping soon heehee love you!!
Pink Drink Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (can add more if you need it)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen presteamed cauliflower (I use cauliflower rice)
- 1/2 starbucks via strawberry acai refresher packet (very berry hibiscus will work too)
- 1 scoop 310 Nutrition Toasted Coconut protein powder (this gives it the creamy coconuty flavor! Click HERE and use “ntnomad” for a discount!
- Freeze dried or fresh strawberries
- Toasted Coconut Chips
- Add all ingredients in order in a high speed blender (click here for links to the blenders I recommend!) and blend until smooth
- Transfer to your favorite bowl (I get mine from coconutbowls.com “NICOLETHENOMAD10” for a discount)
- Top with freeze dried or fresh strawberries and toasted coconut.
Get everything you need to make a smoothie bowl HERE