Although it’s not my birthday, it’s someone’s birthday somewhere so whoever you are, this one’s for you. This birthday cake smoothie bowl is as smooth and sweet as it looks and I mean, come on… everything is better with sprinkles.
I hope you love it!!
Birthday Cake Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk or coconut cream
- 2.5 frozen bananas
- 4 ish frozen strawberries (to make it pink!)
- 1/4 cup cake mix
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use 310 Nutrition you can use “ntnomad” for a discount!)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (optional but highly encouraged)
- Cake Pop (also optional but highly encouraged)
- Blend all ingredients into a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl (I use coconut bowls use “nicolethenomad10” for a discount)
- Top with sprinkles and a cake pop!
- Take a picture and tag me on Instagram so I can see and hype you up 🙂
- DIVE IN!!