Hi friends!! I made this smoothie bowl last week and it was no joke one of the smoothest, softest smoothie bowls I’ve ever made. My secret is frozen avocado! It makes it SO creamy!! Hope you love this recipe!
Get everything you need to make a smoothie bowl HERE in my Smoothie Bowl Starter Kit!
Check out my 5 favorite summer smoothie bowls in my smoothie bowl ebook!
Green Goodness Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup almond milk or liquid of choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 frozen avocado (in chunks)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower (for thickness and volume)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use 310 Nutrition use “ntnomad” for a discount)
- Coconut shreds
- frozen blueberries
- chia seeds
- almond butter
- Blend all ingredients into a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl (I use coconut bowls use “nicolethenomad10” for a discount)
- Top with all your favorite toppings (I listed my favorites for this bowl above)
- Take a picture and tag me on Instagram so I can see and hype you up 🙂
- DIVE IN!!