PSA THERE ARE 133 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! Y’all I am JAZZED about the holiday’s and it’s not even fall. Someone hold me back. But who knows that after the year we’ve had, we all need something to celebrate and look forward to?!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1¼ cups butter
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1 bag) (I use Ghirardelli…Always)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ Tbs. butter
- Place peanut butter and butter into a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gradually whisk in powdered sugar.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square pan.
- In another medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and 2½ tablespoons butter.
- Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Pour on top of peanut butter layer using a rubber spatula to smooth it out. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.