A common question I get asked is for smoothie bowl recipes with NO banana. It’s true that bananas make your smoothie bowl thick and creamy but it IS possible to make a masterpiece without one, and today I’m going to show you how. Comment below what smoothie combo you’ve been loving recently!
Mango Strawberry Smoothie Bowl:
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any liquid (add more as necessary)
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use 310nutrition use NTNSHAKE for a discount!)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl (check out my new NOMAD coconut bowls here and use NICOLE for a discount!)
- Decorate with your favorite toppings
- Snap a pic and tag me on socials so I can see!! Don’t forget to #DoStuff and #NomadBowls!