Can you believe it’s already July?! I’m genuinely confused. How do the days go by so fast?! With the 4th of July just 2 days away, I wanted to share one of my favorite blue smoothie bowl recipes. Add some strawberries and coconut shreds and you have the perfect meal to celebrate Independence Day.
The blue color comes from 1 tsp of blue spirulina, I linked some of my favorites in my smoothie bowl starter kit HERE.
Hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Be safe and HAVE FUN on the 4th!!!! LOVE YOU
Blue Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or any kind of milk
- 2 frozen bananas (can use frozen coconut cream cubes as a substitute)
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional – I use 310 nutrition, use NTNSHAKE for a discount!)
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Transfer into a bowl (I use coconut bowls – get my nomad bowls HERE and use NICOLE for a discount!)
- Decorate with red and white toppings for the 4th of July or whatever your heart desires!
- Take a picture and tag me on social media so I can see your beautiful creation!! don’t forget to use #nomadbowls