Now that it’s officially summer, it only made sense to share a Watermelon Smoothie Bowl recipe with you. Watermelon truly makes me feel like summer, anyone else?? It’s so sweet and refreshing which makes it the perfect ingredient for this smoothie bowl.
This smoothie bowl recipes is one of the most refreshing ones I’ve ever made and it’s just 4 simple ingredients. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Watermelon Smoothie Bowl
- splash of coconut water
- 1 cup frozen watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl. I use coconut bowls, get my nomad bowls HERE and use NICOLE for a discount!
- Top with your favorite ingredients! I used more watermelon and toasted coconut shreds
- Take a picture and post it on social media! Don’t forget to tag me so I can see and use #nomadbowls!