As I kid, the beginning of fall started when the neighbor knocked on the door and delivered her homemade apple crisp, still warm and bubbling from the oven.
Today’s smoothie bowl recipe is inspired by that nostalgic memory and I know you’re going to love it. It’s smooth, cinnamony and just the right amount of sweet. It has notes of oaty and nutty goodness and will make you want to cozy up and read a good book. Hope you love it!
Apple Crisp Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen chopped honey crisp apple
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients in high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl (I use my nomad coconut bowls use NICOLE for a discount HERE)
- Top with your favorite toppings, I used honey crisp apple chunks, granola, almond butter and caramel.