When I visited South Carolina a few weekends ago, I was BLOWN away by how red and juicy their strawberries were. They were so good I had to bring some back home to turn into a smoothie bowl. This smoothie bowl is so refreshing and the perfect treat to kick off your summer. Hope you love it!
Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- splash of almond milk (or your choice of milk/liquid)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2-3 frozen coconut cream cubes (pour canned coconut cream into an ice tray and freeze)
- optional: protein powder, any supplements
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender until smooth
- Transfer to your favorite bowl and top with whatever your heart desires! I swirled greek yogurt on the top and then used strawberries, granola and honey.
- DIVE IN!