As I’m typing this, I’m finding it hard to believe that an ENTIRE year has passed since my last birthday and since I moved to Nashville. I feel like it was just yesterday!! While I won’t bore you with the details by taking you down memory lane, I will say, I’m feeling so grateful for this last year and everything it brought me. A new city, new home (literally) new friends, new perspective and new growth. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for 27!
We are kicking off the summer smoothie bowl series with a Birthday Cake Smoothie Bowl… it just felt right. This smoothie bowl is a strawberry banana base with a funfetti flare and coconut creaminess. You’re going to LOVE it. Let me know if you try it and what you think! I love when you tag me in your smoothie bowl posts so take a pic and let me see!!
Birthday Cake Smoothie Bowl
- splash of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 frozen coconut cream cubes
- 1 scoop cake batter protein powder (here is one I love)
- 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
- splash of vanilla
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. Transfer to your favorite bowl and top with whatever ingredients your heart desires! I used a banana, sprinkles and dragon fruit.
- Take a pic, post it on social media and tag me so I can hype you up!
I hope you have the best day 🙂
xx Nicole #DoStuff