Hello friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I am so excited for spring!! It’s been WAY too long since I’ve shared a recipe with you on here so I thought I’d make up for it today by giving you three. 🙂
St. Patrick’s Day is RIGHT around the corner so today’s recipes are inspired by this lucky day. I’m not going to lie, these mint chocolate chip cookies are some of the best cookies I’ve ever made in my entire life.
If you try any, let me know which one is your favorite and don’t forget to take a picture and tag me on social media so I can see your beautiful creation! Happy Baking!!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
2 tsp peppermint extract
3 drops blue food coloring + 15 drops green food coloring
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl cream together the butter and the sugar.
2. Add the egg, sour cream and pudding mix. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Slowly pour the flour mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Add the peppermint extract and food coloring.
5. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
6. Make balls about 2 tablespoons and place on a cookie sheet.
7.Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Lucky Charms Treats
6 Tbs butter
1 bag mini marshmallows, divided
1 tsp vanilla
7 cups Lucky Charms
1. Line a 9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Add in all but 1 cup of the mini marshmallows.
4. Reduce heat to low and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
6. Add in the cereal and remaining 1 cup of marshmallows until incorporated.
7. Pour into baking dish and use your fingers (dipped in water) to press the cereal into the pan.
8. Allow to set then cut into bars and enjoy!
1 cup milk
2-3 scoop vanilla ice cream
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
5 drops green food coloring + 1 drop blue food coloring
lucky charms cereal
1. Decorate your favorite jar or mug but lining the outside with vanilla frosting then roll it in lucky charms sprinkles. Set aside.
2. In a high speed blender, blend milk, ice cream, peppermint extract and food coloring until smooth.
3. Transfer to your cup, top with a generous amount of whip cream and INHALE!
Thanks for reading today! If this made you smile, share with a friend!