HEY HEY HEY!! Guess what today is?!
That’s right. Pi Day.
I love this day because I love pie. Especially the Peanut Butter Pie I’m giving you the recipe for today.
There’s nothing I like more than a good Peanut Butter Pie and with a thick OREO crust and some Ghirardelli Chocolate Ganache, you can be sure you won’t have left overs!
It’s so simple to make and I mean come on, it looks absolutely beautiful! The best part about it is, it’s NO BAKE! Wanna see how it’s done?! Here it is!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 (14.3 oz) package whole Oreos (about 36 Oreos)
- 1 cup (16 Tbs.) butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups + 2 Tbs. Crazy Richards creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Crush the Oreos with a food processor, blender, or in a Ziploc bag. Stir crumbs together with 8 Tbs of melted butter until well combined. Press into the bottom and sides of a pie pan. Freeze crust for 10 minutes until set.
- Add the remaining 8 Tbs of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the crust into a smooth layer. Place back in freezer.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 Tbs of peanut butter in a large glass or heat-proof bowl. In a saucepan, bring heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate, covered for at least 1 hour until ready to serve. Enjoy!!
Nicole #DoStuff #GhirardelliGirl