HI!!!! I feel like it’s been so long since I’ve been on here and even longer since I’ve posted a recipe! This summer has been crazy busy (when I thought my life was going to slow down lol) and I haven’t had a ton of time to write, so I’m very excited to share this recipe with you today.
As you know I’ve been on this pickled veggie craze with all the amazing Foster’s Farms products and today’s recipe incorporates their yummy pickled green beans. Summer time is the best time to try out different salad recipes because they are so fresh and all the veggies are in season.
The pickled green beans give this salad a little zing which is a perfect balance with the goat cheese and tomatoes. I hope you like it!!
Green Bean Quinoa Salad
- 1 handful of arugula or spinach
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Foster’s Farms Pickled Green Beans, chopped
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, to top
- 1/2 avocado, optional
- Make Quinoa according to package instructions and set aside in a medium to large bowl
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet and sauté arugula or spinach until just barely soft (don’t cook too much) You can season with salt and pepper
- Chop Green Beans and tomatoes and add them to the bowl of quinoa along with the arugula/spinach.
- Add Goat Cheese and mix all together.
- Top with half an avocado and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes like this, join the #DoStuff team on the home page!! Thanks so much for reading today!!
xx Nicole #DoStuff