HOW are there only 13 days until Christmas?! I hope you are having a magical and joyful season; it blows my mind that this year is almost over. I’m so excited to bring you my Christmas Smoothie Bowl series and we’re kicking it off with a bowl inspired by the classic holiday drink: hot chocolate 🙂
There’s nothing better than sipping a warm cup of hot cocoa snuggled up next to the fire after a day out in the snow. I seriously can’t think of anything cozier. I hope this smoothie bowl gives you all the same cozy feels; it’s like frozen hot chocolate but with all the protein, fruits and veggies.
This is the last month you can use my code “ntnshake” at 310nutrition.com for protein powders and supplements, so if you’ve wanted to try them, now’s your chance!
See you soon!
Hot Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- splash of almond milk or milk alternative
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower (optional, adds thickness and volume)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use 310 nutrition use ntnshake for a discount!)
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- splash of vanilla
- scoop of marshmallow fluff
- mini marshmallows
- candy canes
- hot fudge
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender (check out the ones I use HERE)
- Transfer into a bowl (I use coconut bowls, use NICOLE for a discount HERE)
- Top it with whatever your heart desires
- Give it a spin!! Take a photo and tag me on social media so I can see your beautiful creation!
- DIVE IN!!