ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS AH!!! How is this possible?! I hope the next 7 days are the best 7 days of 2020. This smoothie bowl recipe I’m about to give you will help with that I’m sure so don’t forget to take a picture of your masterpiece and share it on social media and tag me so I can see!!
This smoothie bowl is inspired by my favorite holiday drink… the peppermint mocha. I’ve been thinking this would be an amazing smoothie bowl for SO LONG so I’m glad I finally did it and I’m not gonna lie, it tastes like straight up dessert.
Hope you love it!
Peppermint Mocha Smoothie Bowl
- splash of almond milk (or 1/4 cup of cold coffee)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower (or another banana or omit)
- 2 frozen cubes of coconut cream
- 1 scoop mocha protein powder (chocolate or peppermint would work as well) I use 310 nutrition you can use “ntnshake” for a discount!
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- a few drops of peppermint extract (about 1/2 tsp)
- Whatever you want!! I used a peppermint mochi, hot fudge and a chocolate square
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl
- Top with whatever you like!!