Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
I love this holiday because not only is it another excuse to eat chocolate, but I love love!!! Love is the most powerful thing of all so an entire day to celebrate it seems like the perfect thing to do. Whether you’re in a relationship or single as a Pringle, I hope you know how much you are LOVED. I’m so thankful for you and am so glad you are part of this family.
Today’s smoothie bowl is the perfect thing to make for Valentine’s Day morning breakfast, as a snack or even as a late night treat! This one is soooo smooth and the flavor is impeccable. Hope you love it! Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Nomad Newsletter on the home page to receive an ebook with 5 new recipes every month! LOVE YOU!
THICK Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup Almond milk or any choice of liquid
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- handful or 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional, I use 310 nutrition, use ntnshake for a discount!)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Transfer into a bowl (use NICOLE for a discount at betterbowls.no )
- Top with your favorite ingredients! I used a dragon fruit and cut it into a heart for valentines day!